The Energy Innovation Centre exists to bring energy innovation and industry together in the UK as we move towards a low carbon future.
We are looking for novel projects and solutions from the UK and around the world to transform today’s power landscape.
By leveraging our relationships with our industry partners, we are able to offer innovative individuals and companies a number of unique benefits including:
- Industry advice and expertise to validate technologies
- Acceleration into new applications and markets
- Access to a real field test environment
- Support to raise funding
- Access to professional, academic and industry networks
- Greater credibility for companies and products supported which in turn increases company value
The Energy Innovation Centre Limited is a partnership between Electricity North West, National Grid, Northern Gas Networks, Northern Powergrid, the Offshore Renewable Energy Catapult, SGN, SP Energy Networks, SSE Power Distribution, UK Power Networks and Wales & West Utilities.